Grenada Arts Council is now accepting registration for our April 4th Pop-Up Exhibit at Spiceland Mall, Morne Rouge.
Artists are required to exhibit new work. Artwork should either have never been exhibited at a GAC event before and/or created since Dec. 7th, 2019.
The capacity of the venue will limit of artists to 40. Register by March 21 to save your spot!
- GAC will be providing panels to hang work on.
- Artists are responsible for their own labels and hanging their work.
- Artists will be expected to be present with their work or make arrangements for someone to be there as the artist’s representative.
- We are not able to provide table and chairs and so artists are encouraged to bring with them the things they need to have a comfortable and successful day!
- It is strongly encouraged that the work have been created in the last year.
- The work must be original work, no reproductions and no work that may be in violation of copyright laws.
Registration allows our volunteers to be able to anticipate the needs of the artists and allows Grenada Arts Council to better serve in the future!