Grenada Arts Council is now accepting registration for our December 7th Pop-Up Exhibit at Spiceland Mall, Morne Rouge.
- GAC will be providing panels to hang work on.
- Artists are responsible for their own labels and hanging their work.
- Artists will be expected to be present with their work or make arrangements for someone to be there as the artist’s representative.
- We are not able to provide table and chairs and so artists are encouraged to bring with them the things they need to have a comfortable and successful day!
- It is strongly encouraged that the work have been created in the last year.
- The work must be original work, no reproductions and no work that may be in violation of copyright laws.
Registration allows our volunteers to be able to anticipate the needs of the artists and allows Grenada Arts Council to better serve in the future!